Thursday, July 24, 2008

Well we are still here...we are going to pick up our pop up camper today...it is repaired with a new white roof...Stephen says it looks funny since the bottom is not so white anymore!

I don't know what else is going here but I bet we find something to do! I know tomorrow, Friday, we are headed to Chicago for some fun for the weekend. I have to say I am really ready for a hotel...these camp showers are only fun for so long...I can't seem to get my, or the kids, feet clean!!

The weather is still very mild. I think we could even wear jeans and be comfy.

Dale and I did some school yesterday...he did great...me well let me say I need to make sure I am on the correct assignment!! I think I skipped ahead like 6!! O well he can now write and recognize the V and sounds of short i and short o with it!!

Love to all...stinky feet!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I found you and thought I would say hello! I hope your ride to Chicago went well. It was fun to meet you all. I enjoyed talking with you and my boys had a great time with your kids.

Your dirty feet comment made me laugh. :> We showered ours and my husband said, "how are we going to get them back without getting their feet dirty?"
Me, "Oh, just let them walk, and we'll brush them off in the cabin." (typical of me.)
Joe, "No, they'll still be dirty. You shower them and I'll carry them back." (typical Joe) :>

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Where have you been, my friend? I miss you. Update soon and let me know what you've been doing. Have you downloaded skype yet??