Tuesday, July 15, 2008


Blanchard Springs Arkansas...With Dale and Merideth going it is the fourth generation, of Stephen's family, to camp there.
My Sweet friend made it to Korea...Pray for the cultural transition! I love you Red Headed Friend!!


So it feels like nothing has been going on here but actually a lot has. We spent a week in Arkansas. Then Stephen and Dale went to San Antonio. Now we are preparing for a trip out to Wisconsin for Oshkosh airshow. We will head out early for a week in Indiana...weird detour but we are getting a repair done on our pop up camper. It was less expensive than having it mailed here and then getting the work done by a place locally! Man this economy...


One of my dear friends posted a blog for me a week or so ago. The headaches have gotten better. After an MRI, and a trip to the ENT the sinusitis they thought it was is a common thing that "90% of the population have"! So why the headaches...well about 2 years ago I had a car accident, I was rear ended and then sandwiched, needless to say I should have gone to the Doctor then...So they think the headaches is due to my shoulder and back injury...Whew...so still some headaches...getting better with medicine.


Well I better go get busy now! Lot's to do to get ready for camping for 2 weeks! We are really looking forward to it!


Love, E

No comments: