Saturday, July 19, 2008










The first photo is of the kids playing at a camp ground...notice the play doh..it is the ONLY time they get to play with it...when we are camping!
Merideth LOVES smores!
My 3 favorite people!

OK so I really wanted to blog but I should be doing about a million other things here is a quick update...

We leave in the morning for a camping trip, we will be going a little over 2 weeks. Please pray it is fun, restful and that we make some great memories. We are headed to Indiana, we are getting our camper fixed, to see some Amish country. Then it is to Chicago for a few days. Then on to our destination of Oshkosh Wisconsin. We will be there with our shirts on...literally trying to get more business for Stephen's wing cutting business. I was teasing him today that at least we weren't wearing "angel wings" like my family always did at trade shows. Oshkosh is a huge airshow/fly in. We are looking so forward to it. We went five years ago. Well I am off to finish a dress and make a bow..oh and pack some too!! I will try to post while we are gone and yes we are taking school on the road!

Love, E

2 comments:

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Hey sweet lady! Your three favorite people look wonderful. Where are you, my friend?? Not always behind the camera, I hope. Write me soon. Hope you are having fun on your trip.

Kate said...

We just went camping this past weekend and let me tell you...I have a huge appreciation for you and Stephen camping all the time!!! It's hard work with kids! Anyway, keep us posted. Love you!