Friday, July 18, 2008

Please go and read this post by my friend...it is worth the time.
http://deuteronomy6.blogspot.com/

Evidently many people felt moved by this conference...another example is of a woman who came home, quit her job and is now going to home school her children...
http://emily0305.blogspot.com/

Moving mountains people that is what is happening...I certainly want to be a mover so as not to be caught up in the end calamity!

Press on Friends,
Elizabeth

Home school update from today:
1. It goes better if you do work in the morning!
2. It will go better when we start with prayer...yes I know I should have thought of that already!! I, myself, am still learning!
3. Tell Dale that he is learning to READ, he gets really excited.
4. Remember WHY I am doing this...GOD TOLD ME TO!
5. My Texas drawl has got to go, short vowels are hard enough to say without that!
6. Have fun with it!
7. Do it everyday, well most everyday!! Yes we are taking the books on our 2 week vacation!!
8. Draw hearts when he does good, or not...he loves hearts.
9. So what if he can't write a baby a yet!
10. Do home school tomorrow!!

No comments: