Saturday, August 09, 2008


We are home!
This is one of my favorite photos of the trip. Dale and Merideth truly do love each a-nother...that is how they say it! It was fun watching them play together because no one else was around. (Well with the exception of 3 really cool little boys in Shipshewana...we heard about those three the entire trip..still do!) I will update more later...still playing catch up around here.
Prayer requests...My parents vineyard...please pray for peace, and that the harvest will go so well there will only be one way to explain it! My niece is having eye surgery on Tuesday. Also she leaves for college in a week or so...I cannot imagine how hard that will be for her parents! A friend on a trip with family she has not seen in years..pray HE shines through! (I know He will)
Love to all, E

1 comment:

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Loved, loved, loved the picture. How is the catch-up going? Glad you are back home safe and sound.