Thursday, August 14, 2008



One year ago this month...
Grape Harvest...











So I did a photo shoot today. It frustrates me when I don't do as good as I think I can. I can really tell I am rusty, I need to practice more...either that or there is something wrong with the camera. In fact I wonder if there is...the photos are off and soft and the color is going to need a lot of work...

The kids are good. Not much going on here...It is supposed to rain, it can rain here but not in Vera! They need to harvest the grapes this weekend...the photo I have included today was from last years harvest...they did it all by hand. This year they are going to have equipment come and get the grapes...should be a site to see. I am planning on the kids and I going.

Well I better feed the babies...Stephen is flying so maybe we will have cereal or pannie cakes!!

Love, E

2 comments:

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Take lots of pictures of harvest. How is your back?? Miss you, my friend.

Julie Keefe said...

Hey there lady...been too long since a chat...good to see your blog!