Monday, August 18, 2008

Okay so tomorrow is the day of harvest!! The kids and I will leave mid morning, or when I get us all packed!! It is only 2 hours to my parents farm. We are so excited! Isn't it wonderful how God works...Guess what tomorrows school lesson deals with? The sun/Son and grapes!! I think I might know where we can get some!!

So pray for safety, fun, rest, that our family (when I say this I include my parents and siblings!) will be a testimony to the workers and the grape buyer! That Dale and Merideth will be able to remember this harvest and that they have fun, the safe kind and that we won't be in the way. Oh and that I can get some great photos. My mojo is off!! Did you know that we were able to be at the farm when the very first plants went in...oh my! I will post some of those photos some time. I was pregnant with Merideth so just posed in a photo but Dale and his Nonnie and Poppy planted some...it is so neat the word pictures from scripture that the vineyard provides!
Well I better go to bed! I may be needed tomorrow!

Love to all! E

No comments: