Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hey Friends! Okay so in one hour I will be at the dentist....as many of you know I DO NOT enjoy going to the dentist. Today I am having a gum graph and a dental implant done. I am about to take the happy pill they are giving me to be a little "less aware" of what is going on. Funny thing is I once worked in the dental field...and it still scares me! So pray for me to be calm, STILL, and that I heal fast. Also pray the kids are good!!

So I won't be updating for a few days...I think I may rest and sleep!

Brendon update is that he is not doing well...he only has 1/4 lung function and his pupils don't dilate. I saw his Mother yesterday but did not see her this morning when I picked up their little girl to go to school. Pray for them, I know you are...I just cannot imagine what they are going through. If you have the time sign their guestbook. Thanks!

Love to all...
E

1 comment:

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Hey!! We just got back from our weekend in Seoul. Lots of rain, but we had fun. BH has his first day of kindergarten tomorrow.

How are you feeling after your surgery?? I thought about you all weekend. It's late here, so I'm off to bed.

Love you soooo much!