Monday, July 10, 2006



Wow we had fun at the zoo! The girls were so sweet to play with my children and show them all of the animals. The zoo here is really small, but that is great for my young kids. We had a picnic and saw all the animals in under 2 hours!

Stephen is on his way home, I hope. Supper is in the oven...Yea! King Ranch Casserole! I made 2, one for tonight and one for the freezer. I will blog more on freezer meals later.

Tonight I have a photo shoot that could lead to more senior sessions...Pray all goes well. I always have fun on these!

e

2 comments:

z said...

How stinking cute are those kids??? Call me in the morning - eh?!? Hope you have fun tonight - I'm off to watch the Tour recap with my beloved... ugh - kid calling me from bed (don't they know I'm off duty??) :) HUGS!

Kate said...

I love the zoo! It's a place I will never outgrow. Good luck with the pictures. We have VBS all week at our chuch, which I am helping with--so I'm all about the frozen meals right now, girl! You go with you King Ranch Casserole! Love ya.