Monday, July 17, 2006




Summer fun and friends. Dale had a few of his pals over on Saturday and we had some fun. The house they are in is Merideth's. She doesn't seem to mind that he "shares" it with her! They had a lot of fun this weekend. Dale is growing fast before we know it he won't be able to stand up in the playhouse! I think he has made the transition to our new home finally with his new friends. It is neat to see how my friends in Mississippi prayed for us friends here in Texas and how we have them. How they are what we needed as a family, what Dale needs, what I need. Our God is Awesome!!

The photo of Merideth was taken on Friday BEFORE her haircut. I will post one of that later today....did you realize it is Monday already!! Let me update you on our little girl and then I will get on with the week. Meme as Dale has been calling her is so funny. She is pepieing all the time. She "loves" a good game of "pat a cake" and enjoys eskimo kisses a lot. But if you want her to walk FORGET IT! Now remember she is 14 months old! O well...she even has hissy fits, don't know where she gets that, when I try to work with her on it! She will blow kisses, says DOG all day and eats anything she gets her hands on or in!! She is a JOY all around!

Okay so friend S has challenged me to post my to do list this week from some other blog she reads....friend S is also tp://deuteronomy6.blogspot.com/ try her blog out....(WOW I DID SOMETHING TECHNICAL!!) So here it is

Monday

Quiet time..while drinking coffee

Check email

8AM Dentist pray for me I get scared!

Clean floors and dust

Process photo shoots and orders proofs while kids are napping/make potential client calls

make supper

4pm counseling

6pm supper

7pm baths for kids

8pm bedtime for kids

hope this is what it is what it is supposed to look like....HOW DO I GET THE double space thing off??????

Talk more later!! e

oh ask me about grape syrup!!!

1 comment:

z said...

GIrl - did your stuff not gel?? You MUST share!!

Love ya!!