Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Just take a "refreshing" 30 minute nap is what my friend CC suggested to me yesterday. I thought that this sounded reasonable, I was having 20 women over for a fellowship Bible study in which I needed to cook the main course, finish cleaning house, and get the kids ready to leave. But hey CC had NEVER steered me wrong before! Well the nap was REFRESHING and it was 30 minutes but I added another HOUR to it!! I did get everything done. The meeting was wonderful, food great, fellowship outstanding. Thanks S for the recipe I could not find! On a side note I do not recommend cleaning the shower while actually taking a shower, the fumes can get to you!!

Since I am breaking the LAW and blogging without having my QT (quiet time) I better run and spend some time in prayer and the Word. I pray you all have a great day! Just to explain this LAW, my friend S and I have decided no calls or blogs till time in His presence! Great LAW don't you think!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Can I make a suggestion? I do not want to downplay quiet time, but try not to call this wonderful common practice of meeting with the Lord daily a "LAW." Checking spiritual boxes was nailed to the cross with Jesus a long time ago and we can't do ANYTHING to change that--thank God! It's a good thing you and your friend hold each other accountable to quiet time and prayer, but try not to make it legalistic.

I'm glad you got some rest! It sounds like you needed a good nap. Love ya!