Saturday, July 22, 2006

So I was TAGGED by my friend "S" in Mississippi to do this and since she said I would probable be the ONLY one who did it I feel guilty not...so here goes...

Four jobs I have had in my life
1) Office Assistant while in High School
2) Made and sold hairbows with parents and family at craft shows, along with other "crafty" things!
3) Doughnut cook and seller!
4) Banker

Four Movies I would watch over and over
1) Legally Blond
2) Sweet Home Alabama
3) Paws and Tales
4)

Four places I have lived as an adult
1) Wichita Falls TX
2) Mexico Beach Fl
3) Abilene TX
4) Columbus MS

Four TV Shows I love to watch
1) Lost
2) Invasion
3) Law and Order SVU
4) Flipped

Four Places I have been on Vacation
1) Taos
2) Hawaii
3) Padre Island
4) Colorado...

Which leads me to my kids and I are about to head out to go on an adventure with my Mom to Denver. We are going to see my sister Heather Belle and her husband Dave and their dog Lucy. Then we are going to pick up the little girls from Eagle Lake camp. We will be gone a week. It will be a lot of fun, we are going to Focus on the Family, The Navigators, and I get to reconnect with a great friend and I get to smell my sister. I am looking forward most of all to being with my Mother. It is funny this time I am bringing the CD's to listen to! Normally she brings Moses along by Chuck Swindoll. But I have some from FOF that I want to listen too!! Pray we have safe travels and make many memories! e

1 comment:

Kate said...

Lost is an amazing show! We are really into it, too!