Wednesday, July 19, 2006

New day new way of looking at things. I am thinking that the to do list was so that we could "evaluate" if we spend our time wisely...duh! I think in many ways I do. We don't watch too much tv. I do talk on the phone too much but it is ALWAYS to get prayer requests and to help others....ha ha. No I am working on that...seen any progress parents!!

Anyway.

The kids and I are off to a homeschool playgroup this am. I really enjoy this, I think they do. The Moms are outstanding and I always come away refreshed and renewed by being with them. I am going to talk with one of them today about purchasing her used curriculum for Dale's pre-k. We have decided on Sonlight. I am really excited about it.

Okay so I am rambling....more later...

maybe?? e

1 comment:

Kate said...

Slow down, girl! It exhausts me just reading your to do lists!