Friday, January 02, 2009

Excited dread...


This is the best term I can come up with getting ready to move. It means that I look forward to what Las Vegas will hold and the adventures we will have there. I know the Lord goes before our family, He has every time we have moved. That is exciting to think about. What is in store for us, our family of 4 there? The dread comes in when I think of leaving behind my friends here, being further away from dear friends that are truly family, but mostly I am going to miss my Family. I am so blessed to have a family I love, parents I ENJOY spending time with. I do enjoy my parents, I love that our children know them, and their Great Grandparents, that they know and love their cousins and Aunts and Uncles. I just dread being away. But I am excited too...

No comments: