Tuesday, January 06, 2009

WW







These will be my before photos...and they include my Daddy, Mother-who will reach goal in one week...she really does not need to loose weight, and my sister...Heather Belle...They are doing this with me.
So I begin it again!!



Weight Watchers...



...it is hard



to see how much I overeat...



BUT it will be great to see how I can be successful...


My parents and sister have joined me on this road to health.

I have a few goals...here are a couple...

Be healthy
Be wise about food choices
A long term goal is for exercise but since I am so overweight it will be hard to start running...so with anything that you begin that you want to last I am going to start with walking...YUCK. I like to eat, I love to eat a lot, and I really enjoy junk to eat. BUT I want to feel better and I want to do this the right way.

When Dale was a baby I did WW and was successful. I had a carrot so to speak...it was wanting to have another baby. Well I reached my goal, we had her and I didn't stay on plan or even for that matter any plan or path...well the one to the kitchen and take out but hey you can all see how great that has worked!! So I have a new goal...FEEL BETTER and be an example to the kids of what you should eat. Now I will still have sweets and my coffee. Just not so much of it, and when I do have those things to eat it will be limited.

I look forward to the new way of life...I don't think I will miss feeling draggy...but right now I do miss some FOOD! Oh dear Jesus Help me not to eat the kids!! I am hungy!!

I better go and read a book!!
Pray it goes well for us all!!!
To better health...
E

3 comments:

BeausMom said...

I'm with you, sista! Going back to WW tonight while Beau is at choir and Mission Friends! We can cheer each other on via blogs, FB, and email!!!!

Kate said...

I've gained some weight from the Holidays. I have started counting calories and exercising every day in order to meet my goals. And as far as walking goes, that's good, but if you want something different, call or email me and I will write you a program. Since I moved, I don't have any clients, so I'm eager to work!! I love your honesty and I will pray for you!!! It's HARD to be healthy. It's work. But, you can do it!

Julie Keefe said...

Some of the sweetest memories I have are going to WW with you and Sue...remember? You're on the way, sister...and I believe in you!