Saturday, December 27, 2008

TAG

So my friend in Korea tagged me to do this where you take the 4th photo in the 4th folder. Well I love her and the number 4 is my favorite so here it is!! I had to cheat a little since so many of my pics are of other people...you understand! I tag S, Karri, Mandi and Marsha!

So this photo was taken in March 08 on the first camping trip we took with our pop up camper. We went to Glen Rose Texas, the dinosaur park. Stephen LOVES to hike and I DO NOT, but we were looking at all the tracks and some are in water. Don't worry if you fall in they have "life saving" jugs for you!! I found it funny and took a picture of them. I wonder if they really work? They probable do and the park has them there rather than expensive rings, it makes me wonder how many everyday things I take for granted that can be used for something? Anyway...
I am off to bed. We go to Graham tomorrow for my side of the family Christmas. Should be fun the Heather Belle will be there...all the way from Hawaii. I cannot wait to see her!
Until later...
E
ps Please pray for my friends in Knoxville they are getting a house ready to sale and moving to another state. I know those transitions are hard...so please pray that everything falls into place for them! THANKS!!

No comments: