Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Vegas update....







So here are a few "random" shots of our Vegas trip. I really liked it a lot more than I thought that I would! The one of the kitchen is the typical kitchen in the houses, well the ones that still have a kitchen!! (More on that later!!) One is of oranges, Merideth LOVES oranges. Starwars M&M's to show Dale. A goal I had while we visited Vegas was to get photos to show the kids where we are moving, they are a little sad to be leaving Texas! Also is a photo of a view you can get from a house we looked at. And a photo of the drive up to the "cooler" weather in Vegas. Just 30 minutes out of town and the high only gets to 90 in the summer, I have a feeling we may be going to the Mtns a lot!!







Great view!! Now the hard part is just waiting to sell our house! We know where and what we want to buy in NV so we just wait...
We have another open house scheduled for tomorrow for Realtors and I hope to get some feedback on ideas of what can "move" our house! I better finish getting caught up around here!! E

No comments: