Friday, January 09, 2009

WW & Gym & The Baby's Birthday...







These are of "the baby". The one with the cake is her FIRST birthday! Today she is 33 and I am 34. Mother always loves the few months when we are so close in age...Happy Birthday Heather Belle!









Will it get easier or will it just become my new normal?



That is my question about eating better and working out. I have been doing WW since Tuesday...Gone to the gym 2 times. Am VERY frustrated that I have let myself get "here". UGH! I will not be defeated...

Okay so since I am so down I thought that I would make a list of wonderful things in my life...I know that there are many more but here are a few...

I get to be a stay at home wife and Mother.
I get to home school.
I LOVE my husband.
I adore my children.
My hair is getting longer and I can put it in a ponytail!
I love and enjoy my parents, I really do!
I have wonderful friends who hold me accountable to Jesus.
I got to eat Sushi yesterday and wonder if I had it again Saturday if it would be too soon to go back there!!
I live in a country where we have choices.
I have a relationship with My LORD and I hear Him, when I am still.
I am going to be still today...


Mostly today I am thankful that it is Heather Belles birthday. I don't remember there ever being a time where I didn't have her. She is my baby too. That is what we call her, "the baby". I adore and enjoy and LOVE her so much and miss her. She lives in Hawaii...When we move to Vegas we will be closer to her, this is a good thing about the move. I pray that Heather Belle has a great Birthday...I thank my parents for letting me have a baby before I was two!! I LOVE YOU BABY!!

Okay I better go and feed these kids I adore!!
E



1 comment:

Kate said...

As far as your working out/WW stuff goes, remember that nothing truly worthwhile in life is ever easy. If the meaningful things in your life become easy, then you need to re-evaluate a few things.