Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Transitions

So things are going slow with the remodel. I guess I should have expected that. I am just a list maker and doer and then life gets in the way and then gas lines don't run where they thought...okay well enough of that.

The kids and I are in Vera now. I went to be with the kids on Tuesday with my Mom in Graham. Then we came on to the farm. We are supposed to leave for home in the morning...and get ready for a garage sale...we have an ad in the paper, boxes of stuff everywhere. Pray for me as I decide to come home and live in the chaos and have the sale and make the money or stay here at the farm.

Oh and next weekend Stephen and I are headed to "A Weekend to Remember". I am looking forward to it, pray we learn and grow from the weekend what all we are supposed to. (Not what I think he needs to learn!)

I better go and "have a talk" with the kids. They are still up and are "talking"!
E

No comments: