Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Birthday Fun!

Dale and all his loot!





He even
got excited about books!


Merideth was so happy to help him with his presents and very glad Dale got so many Star Wars toys. It is fun listening to them play together. Sounds a lot like my brother and sister and I when we were little. Except there is no war over who gets to be Leah!
We had a fun day. He wanted Sushi for lunch and then Thai food for supper. I will post those photos later. Our sweet waitress at Ann's Thai Kitchen made him origami swans for his present. He told her last week we were going to be back for his birthday!
The kitchen is almost done! PTL!
I better go and help defend the galaxy!
E

1 comment:

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. Where have you been??? Whatever happened with the friend fiasco? You haven't caught me up on anything . . . call me!!