Thursday, November 20, 2008

Remodel update


I seriously wish I had a before photo to show you. I will find one for tomorrow...or next week.. Here is a sneak peek at the kitchen. We did an octagon tile with oak trim. The cabinets are "Texas leather" color, thanks S for the Pottery Barn suggestion. The back splash is slate. I am still unpacking stuff so this is not the final way it will look...BUT I wanted to show a little of what all has been going on!
I am feeling better now that my mixer has been found. It was on the couch in the front room! I don't do well with change, I don't do well at all. With orders (military term for papers saying where we are moving) not done, moves to be coordinated, house remodel, house to sell, icky life situations I have gotten myself overwhelmed. So I am going to just be still...well after the squadron luncheon tomorrow and Dale's party on Saturday...But I am going to be still and listen...I look forward to the rest....
E

3 comments:

Mandi said...

Looks great! I have slate on my backsplash and love it! I don't know how military wives do it...definitely have to be flexible and look at the positive. Ya'll impress me!

Heather Canwell said...

Wow it looks great!!! I can't wait to see it in real life. Love you!

Heather Canwell said...

Wow it looks great!!! I can't wait to see it in real life. Love you!