Sunday, June 08, 2008

This photo was taken before Lauryn's graduation...I like to call it my before photo!! Come on Daddy and Heather Belle let's do WW together!?

So I have a home school dilemma! May sound simple to you guys but for me it is causing a certain amount of stress. So in saying that I want/need prayer and input...

So the Bible I am going to use for Dale is a 30 week program. It is a once a week lesson, we will review it and use the verse as memory. I got it in Atlanta and it is "Lessons in Responsibility for Boys", published by Pearables. From what I have read and seen it is great. So the other stuff is 160 lessons, so does not fit into the 30 like the nice package I am wanting. So I divided, I do math on occasion, and have fretted. If I do a 4 day week it will take 40 weeks ending mid March. A 5 day week would put us at 32 weeks ending in early January. Somehow I came up with a plan to be done end of December but I think that was un-realistic! My goal and desire to home school comes with going at our own pace but I am also a HUGE planner! We are also going on a few trips in the next months. So should I just aim for March, with added in breaks for the bigger trips, or should I just go for it and take the stuff with us and do it on trips, another beauty of home schooling...
So you see the dilemma?! I know I am being a freak! The only criticism I don't want it that I am too worried about a schedule...those who know me know I do best when I have one!
Well I better get ready for church!!
Love,
E

No comments: