Monday, June 30, 2008



Camper Dale! He is at Cub Scout day camp this week. He is there from 8:30-5pm! Oh I miss him. I hear that he is having fun, his buddy has a cell phone and called in a report at lunch. I guess it rained this morning and they played games outside in the rain...oh a boy's dream come true; games, and mud!! Our den is made of home school kids and so Dale and a friend I will call Matteo were buddies, it made me feel better that he was teamed up with someone we know and like! I think it gave Matteo's Mother comfort too! This is the longest I have been away from Dale for something like this. To be honest if he tells me he doesn't want to go back I don't know if I will make him...I miss him! As we were leaving this morning it make me so thankful we are homeschooling! I don't know how I would leave him everyday at school! Well Merideth and I better finish up around here before we head out to get our camper Dale!

I will post more later about how camp was...and about our Arkansas trip.

E

1 comment:

Kate said...

I like the new look of your blog. It looked kind of funny on my computer screen for a few days. To respond to your comment on leaving your children for trips, school, or whatever...I know exactly what you mean about how hard it is. Just know, though, that letting our kids go out on their own a little here and there (homeschooled or not) is healthy for their development. It allows them to put into practice what we teach them when they are at home. I'm certain that Dale demonstrated all of the Godly attributes you have prayed God would give him on this trip. It doesn't make it any easier to be away from him, but it can help you to have confidence in God's work through your teaching. You are doing a great job!!