Sunday, June 15, 2008

Carpet cleaning requires a patience and attention to detail that I do not have. Give me a dirty kitchen or bath and I am able to make it shine. But a dirty carpet, the kind that comes with white carpet and a 3 year old and I run for the hills. Stephen on the other hand is an expert carpet cleaner. He is in Merideth's room right now cleaning her carpet. Cleaning it of poo, pe pee, eggs and only the Lord knows what else! That girl is a whirlwind of mess! So on Father's day my sweet husband and Father to my wonderful kids is cleaning carpets...who says that isn't great!!

Okay so speaking of whirlwinds...Merideth and I read a great book...
"Sally Ann Thunder Ann Whirlwind Crockett". It is funny and great, and a little sad. But we laughed at her great feats. You really should read it. We are into Tall Tales right now around here.

Well I better go and fix lunch...

3 comments:

JessicaM said...

Hey Eli,
An old friend here...I miss chatting with you but love to check your blog (when I remember to) to see how you have been. Your family is beautiful. And you are a wonderful photographer. :)
Miss ya!
I hope you are well.
Jessica
(your long lost BSU buddy!)

Elizabeth said...

Oh my gosh, JESSICA! Email me so we can catch up. I have sent you some but they have not been answered...? Anyway hope you all are good...still banking?
We are good but are headed out for a bit so if you don't hear from me I will catch you next week...All my college memories include you, I miss you!!
Love, Elizabeth

JessicaM said...

I must not have a current email address for you because I have sent you some emails too and I never hear back!?!?!? LOL
Email me at loves2run@comcast.net, what is yours?
Yes, still banking. I am the branch manager now of one of the local branches. I LOVE it!!! It can be very tough and frustrating but so rewarding.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jessica