Monday, June 09, 2008

So we are off and running on our first "official" day of home school. Right now the kids are eating breakfast. today was Dale's day to pick what we ate, he choose oatmeal with raisins. While it was cooking we did our Bible for the day. Originally I thought we would use the pearables for us all, but what I got is boy specific so we used some of our Rod and Staff books. It was great to see/hear Merideth answer the questions too. So after breakfast we are going to the school room and will do the American Language Series work sheets. Dale will do those and Merideth is going to do another little thing to keep her busy. If it goes as quickly as I think it is going to we will go ahead and do the math, which is Horizons. Merideth will do a puzzle. Well I better finish up my oatmeal...I will update more later!!

Love,
E

No comments: