Thursday, January 31, 2008

Just keep praying, just keep praying!! Today was and is better than yesterday. I kept them both home from Mother's Day Out. I just really hate the battle that we often times have to wage for our children...not the work involved but the emotional toll it takes on my mind and heart. I am blessed to have been raised by Godly parents that intilled in us to Love God, and I know they ran before the thrown with signs and petitions on my and my brother and sister's behalf. (In fact they still do) I also have a husband that believes in this battle and friends that will hold me up in prayer at times like these. Well I better go and interact with the babies. A friend recommened a web site http://www.raisinggodlytomatoes.com/ I urge you to look at it. It has been most helpful to me.

love, e

No comments: