Wednesday, January 30, 2008

QUESTIONS
Do other mothers question if they are doing it right?? Do they wonder what they are getting instead of giving when it comes to decisions for their family, especially children. I know I need a break to be a better Mother...but at what cost? My children's hearts and attitudes? I don't believe I am overreacting and I know we watched WAY TOO much television today but I wonder if I need to just close ranks and pull my family tighter and closer in? Not entitely shut our the whole world but certainly limit it for a time until we get it more "together". I know that perfection will not be achieved until heaven but aren't we suppose to try now??

Okay so off to tuck in the babies. Please pray specifically for Dale and pray that he has self control...and for that matter...that I DO TOO!!

Love, E

No comments: