Thursday, February 07, 2008

Things are going so much better than they were on my last post. We circled in, round up the wagons so to speak. Prayer is a wonderful thing. So, when I was talking about a battle for our children I meant it. Dale was having a battle going on for him, and JESUS is now Lord of his life. Dale very sweetly and sincerely asked Jesus into his heart Monday night. Please don't think I am saying that b/c Dale did this is just made him act better. But do hear me when I say that the inner conflictions is him are settled. Literally I prayed over that sweet boy, family and friends did as well. So family and friends expect a call from a sweet brown eyed boy telling you about Jesus in his heart! Oh what joy!

love, e

1 comment:

Kate said...

Okay, so what happened to your Weight Watchers blog? I was really getting into it! Oh, well. It was great hearing from you the other day. Have a wonderful week!