Monday, January 28, 2008

Oh my goodness we had fun! This is me and little playing chalk. (I blocked his face out!) We laughed and cried and ate and had so much fun. I think we sewed Merideth at least 5 outfits with 4 more cut out to go. They are so cute, I will post photos of those soon. It is so wonderful to have such a great friend and then add to it that our children get along!! Oh and did I mention that she potty trained Merideth! OH YES MA"AM! Miss Meri Ellis is going on the potty now! It was fun teaching the kids about encouragement while training Merideth. By the way this is the second child of mine that she has potty trained!! Now I need to figure out something smokin' cool to do for her! We also did Bible story time with the kids and this is something we will continue to do with mine. I may do it in the morning since night time is when the Daddy prays and reads with the kids. Anyway I enjoyed the encouragement, the joy, the fun, the unity and the unconditional love I felt while she was here. WE WILL NOT go another 2 years without seeing each other!! Well I will post more later...

love,
e

1 comment:

Kate said...

Again with the jealousy! Stop rubbing it in my face :) Ha. Anyway, I'm so glad Merideth is potty trained! I hope she continues to do well. Have a great week!!