Sunday, October 26, 2008


Here they are, the most precious babies in the world! We were on our way to a "royal event" for a friend. Merideth's friend 'Mia was turning 3 and her party was a dress up one. It was a lot of fun...we are going to miss 'Mia and her family.
We have a prayer request, yes about the move! We are praying we can delay the move by a couple of months. Originally when the "move talk" started it was always May time frame. With all that needs to get done it will make the transition easier and better. We are just needing the time to finish getting the house ready and Stephen needs the time for some "wing building"! Also it would make more sense with his career, I guess he has a "military career building" review coming up in March. (I can't remember what it is called!)Anyway...Thanks! Also we are excited about the new adventure, we are just a little let down because of how quick it is and also we were told something else was in the "works" to keep us in Texas. I know the Lord is going to use this time to really grow us! I look forward to the adventure. I have never lived in such a HUGE place!!
I better get things a goin' round here!!
E

No comments: