Monday, September 15, 2008


To the left is the motorcycle I wish we DID NOT OWN! Below is sweet Merideth and Blake....







So we are trying so hard to get on a better school schedule....the hardest thing for me in home schooling is just doing it...
That means having the discipline to sit down, get started and FINISH. If, for example, I get on the computer or heaven forbid the phone I don't have the discipline to only do those things for a few minutes...it is a terrible cycle. So with that being said I am not going to answer the phone or get email (etc) until 10AM. Now that does not mean to not call me, I will hear the message and if we are done or/and especially if it is an emergency I will answer it. So enough of that...

Piano starts in the morning, for the 2nd time! The first week I was sick, last week the kids were. So hopefully we will be able to start in the morning. The lessons begin at 9am. We are looking forward to them.

So Stephen bought a motorcycle...I was SO NOT HAPPY. But I do love him so with that please pray for his safety on the blasted thing.
They say a lot of how you are raised stays with you and the DO NOT RIDE a motorcycle has!! Thanks Daddy!

Okay so this post was really random...sorry! One more thing...
I made the potatoes, crash something, from Pioneer Woman Cooks. I have to say, and it is hard, I didn't like them. I know shocker! I have really enjoyed all her other recipes but I think this one really needs a lot of salt and I didn't season enough. (I did use the rosemary S.)

Okay well thank you and good bye!
Love, E

1 comment:

z said...

Girl - you hurt me by not loving the spuds!! :) Love ya - have a great school day tomorrow - hit it hard when M is doing piano! :)