Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So piano lessons are going really well. Merideth did excellent and I hear Mrs. Logan telling Dale he is being "meticulous". I am not sure what is going on...staying in here! Merideth was playing scales and working with Beethoven Bear and Mozart Mouse...So CUTE!

Well we are done with the lesson for today. Dale did great. Amazing how a little discipline on my part and things go so much better. Now if I can get into a better sleep schedule and get up at least an hour before the kids I will be rockin' it here!

Pray for my sweet friend C she is making some big decisions. I miss her.

Okay well I better finish up a few things before Dale is done with lessons.

Love, E

1 comment:

Kate said...

Piano is so good for kids to do! I took piano for 12 years and it was great! I really want to buy a piano so I can teach my kids how to play. Have fun!