Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So a lot went on this weekend here in our little family.
We celebrated a little girl's birthday, she turned 3! We had a flower party and the kids planted little flowers in personalized pots, it was a lot of fun. She is decked out in princess gear!

Then on Sunday Dale got Baptized. He asked Jesus into his heart on Feb 4th. It was wonderful to see his sweet Daddy be able to baptize him. They both did great and it was VERY moving.

Oh an update on my appointment...it went great. I am now med free. Not sure how it will all go but after taking medicine for 3 years I feel like this was a great decision. It is amazing how pregnancy and life circumstances can influence chemicals so strongly and for the amount of time too. Anyway pray all goes well with that.

Well we are going to start school with Dale soon. I was planning on doing it today but was sick yesterday so we are going to wait a day or so until I can get the house and me back in order.

Okay so pictures will have to come later...still feeling a little under the weather.

Love, E

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hallelujah for Dale! You should definitely post pictures of this, if you have any. What's the deal with all the meds? I must have missed something.