Tuesday, May 20, 2008



Okay so here are the kids. This was taken in February I think, by an amazing photographer Sweet Tooth. I have gotten Meri Ellis's hair cut since but it is growing out like a beautiful princess now, she is so funny. Dale had better day today and we all had ice cream sandwiches!

Okay so loyal readers...drum roll...

remember when my friend and I started blogging about weight watchers? Well that blog is not so current so I think I am going to just blog here about it. Hopefully Sweet Tooth will join me on her blog! I am going to have a sweet and generous friend make me a "plan" to get healthy! Katie I am working on the answers for you! Who knows maybe we will get famous and you can have an online business with training when I am successful!!( see positive thinking already!)

Please pray for this family. I went to High School with Ronda the wife of Trey...here is the link to get the information http://prayfortreyandtyler.blogspot.com/

THANKS!

Love, E

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm all about being famous, you know...that's all I care about ;) Yes, you need to send me your answers. I am eager to get started. It's going to be a blast!!!