Tuesday, May 06, 2008

GOODMORNING!

Well I have just returned from a Home School conference. It was so fun, overwhelming, encouraging and GREAT! I was able to meet my two dearest friends who also home school and I so enjoyed being with them. It was fun to look at all the curricula and decide what to use. I will break it down later but we were able to buy all that I will need for next years school. I really enjoyed hearing Mike Farris speak. I am reading the book his wife wrote and it is WONDERFUL. Thanks for the tip Sue!

Well we have a full day around here. I have a dr appointment this afternoon that I am not looking forward to going to , pray it goes well. It is for mental health!

Okay well I am going to engage around here!

Love all,
E

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'm glad you had fun! I hope your appointment goes well. I'm glad to hear that someone else out there has mental problems like me :)