Friday, May 30, 2008

Lauryn, and yes me, when she was a baby.
In the third grade!
Senior year...time has passed way to quickly...

I cannot believe that sweet little Lauryn Rae is graduating from High School today. WOW! I mean she was just born...I cannot even imagine how quickly Dale and Merideth will be at this milestone! Time just goes faster when there are people you love. We love, ADORE Lauryn. She is a wonderful Godly sweet, kind, loyal, innocent, lovely young lady. It has been such a pleasure, JOY, to be a part of her growing up years. I know that God has BIG things planned for this young lady and I look forward to praying for her and cheering her on as she reaches more goals. Lala will be going to college and studying elementary education. Please pray for her as she starts on this next journey in life. Also remember her sweet Mom and Daddy on this very emotional day. I have heard there have been a few "I can't believe she is already graduating tears!"

No comments: