Thursday, February 21, 2008



In just a few short weeks I am going to get on a plane and go see some of my best ever friends. We are going to laugh, play, have makeovers, go to swanky sewing stores, stay in really nice hotel, eat (in moderation see previous posts) and just enjoy the fellowship of good friends. These ladies love the Lord and me. They have seen me through temper tantrums, the kids and mine, pregnancy issues, and postpartum depression, a military move where I still feel like I am setteling in after 2 and a half years and just life if general. To say I am looking forward to being with them is an understatement...I dream of spending more time with them...and in a few weeks I will get too.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh, tell them all "hi" for me and that I miss them so much!! I love the picture!

GIRL WITH GRACE said...

Hey, my sweet friend. It's been a while since I looked at your blog . . . and who did I find when I stopped by??? A picture of me!! How cool is that?? Who knows, maybe I'll start blogging too. It seems like a great way to document your life. I never seem to find the time to journal but always make time for the computer. LOL Love you!!!