Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hello! Well things are not so busy I have an excuse not to post...not that any one is interested in one anyway!


We just got back from being at my parents farm for the long weekend. It was a lot of fun. My sister and her husband were there too. My family took a trailer to sleep in. Made things a lot easier as far as room and space goes. It is really neat to see the kids at the farm. I remember playing there as a kid and I pray that my children will too. The weather was cold and wet but it was okay because the wheat needed rain. We were able to get out on Sunday and Dale learned how to shoot a bb gun. It is a gun that Stephen had as a child, his father had it refurbished for him. Merideth helped Nonnie and Heather Belle shell pecans, I think she ate more than she helped!

I have started back on Weight Watchers. I feel better, well if you don't count the cold I have now! You can hear about the progress over at
http://2starvingsisters.typepad.com/weblog/ Sorry I don't know how to do those cool links! My BFF and I are doing it together and it is going well so far!

Well I better go and be a Mother!

Love,
e

No comments: