Wednesday, August 02, 2006

We are home...I think I have said that before.

Dale and Merideth are still getting back on a schedule. They are so sweet and so good. Merideth debuted two new teeth, and Dale has announced that his stinky feet are that way " because that is just how God made them". Wow, isn't he smart!

I have already done one photo shoot and proofed two since being home. We are trying with all our might to be debt free by December, with the exception of our home. So send me clients Lord!! I am trying to come up with a "package" for clients for Christmas so it will bring more business our way. Any suggestions? I don't think I want to do Christmas cards as far as "selling them", I would like to sell the image to be printed. There just is not enough of a markup for it to be worth the time away from the family. I do want to be busy but balanced!

Well I better go and get the princess! She is still not walking on her own. But she is putting two words together. She says "Hi there" and "I toot"! Too funny!!

Talk soon!
e

2 comments:

Kate said...

Good for you about being debt free!!! I remember you talking to me about how much of a struggle it was for you guys when we lived close together. We have been credit card debt free for awhile now, which is a big deal. But, we still have some student loans and the house to worry about. We paid our van off at the first of the year and our Jeep was already paid for, so that's good. Keep up the good work and I'll be praying for you to get business. If you are ever in the Montgomery area, let me know and you can take pics of my kids!

Alex the lesser said...

hey,sounds like you had a good trip. we did too. we are going to be back tonight,fri. talk to you soon. cyn