Saturday, August 12, 2006


So today we went to a birthday party. I have to say that there has never been a party quite like this at our house. They had a jump castle and a CLOWN! A professional clown at that! He is a cousin to the family and is very talented even though Meri did NOT like him!!


Anyway cake, balloon animals, jump castles, pinata, and lots of fun! The party was a blast! Now I have a new level to live up to when November rolls around...I wonder if the clown will be available!! If I remember right Nonnie and Poppy have clown outfits...Mmmmm!




So now we are off to my folks for the night. My sister is in from Colorado and we are going to visit and laugh and paint toenails. I enjoy living closer and being able to visit family more often and we are super glad HB and Dave live a few states closer as well. Just wish that Dave and Stephen could be there too.

Stephen in at an air show in Illinois this weekend. Pray he will have fun, that is won't be too hot and that he will impact the lives of the crew he is with for Christ.

Okay I am outa here!!

e

1 comment:

z said...

c'mon - aren't you going to be hiring a CLOWN for the party? or maybe a pro photog? (he, he, he!!) :) Miss you!