Wednesday, August 16, 2006


I have to say that Merideth LOVES to eat. She has really started to want to feed herself more too. Which is good/bad. She gets very MESSY! Here she is eating spaghetti, and enjoying every bite!! Yesterday we had a tea party, she even poured the tea for me! It is so hard to believe how quick she is growing up...

Psalm 90:12 "Oh! Teach us to live well! Teach us to live wisely and well!" This is from the message. Makes me want to SLOW down and really be more diligent in spreading our time out! I tend to over schedule...With good intentions of course!! So I am challenging all 2 of my readers to be diligent and prayerful over how we spend our time so that we will live "wisely and well"!

Now here is Dale...He is really enjoying his gymnastics. We have class again today. His favorite thing to do there is this harness that they hoist into the air and let them do flips! He just laughs and laughs and tells them to go higher! Every time he was not in line they found him on the trampolines...he was using up all that energy and jumping.

Have a great day!
e

1 comment:

Kate said...

I'll be praying for ya, girl! Time does fly with our kids. I have a hard time savoring every moment, myself. It's not because I overschedule, though, unfortunately! I'll try to enjoy my kids more, as well. Let's do it together! Love ya!