Sunday, May 10, 2009

She is FOUR!!









So here is the girl's birthday! We start every birthday with donuts and singing! She had a big pink princess cake...lots of pink and a whole lot of fun! She conked out midway and I HAD to take this photo of her clutching her jewelery box! We are privileged to be her parents, she brings us a lot of joy and makes me want to be a better person...she is just so wonderful...
We are BUSY...as in I know everyone is but "hey we move in 3 weeks and the packers will be here in 2 weeks busy"...Wow that one snuck up on us huh? I am overwhelmed with all that there is to do and feel pressure to be what everyone wants/needs...BUT I am going to be what God needs...and Stephen and the kids need...I am going to be...
The gluten free is going great! I am feeling better and am loosing weight! That is a bonus I will take!!
I better go and make me a list!!
E


1 comment:

stephy said...

PRECIOUS.