Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Lots going on!








Oh my the kids are growing too fast!! They just got back from a weekend sailing trip with Stephen...I will post those photos as soon as I get my computer to cooperate!! I do know that other than a side trip to the ER for Dale cutting his head the trip was a success...even with a little girl going!! I stayed home and was going to pack BUT my eye gave me trouble again so I was in bed for a good part of the time...there went my plans to pack!! The drs finally figured out what was wrong with an MRI and I have "orbital myositis" evidently it is very painful and hard to diagnose!! REALLY!! Anyway steroids and a lot of pain meds I am on the road to feeling better! Now if we can get the AF to get our move scheduled and our dates to us we will be set!! We will be packed and moved in less than 2 weeks now!! Oh and we still have a house for sale!! YIKES!!

No comments: