Monday, February 09, 2009

Sickness...

Okay so we are home from a great trip. We had so much fun and enjoyed the beautiful place we stayed. We give a hearty 2 thumbs up to Veterans Holidays. We miss our friends, or as Dale calls them "our other family"...and I miss all the homemade bread, but not more than my friends! YUM!

Well I have a really bad cold...
Dale has the stomach bugs...started about 3 this morning...He says that he has bugs in his tummy...Merideth has stomach eggs...which means she is feeling sympathy for Dale. I pray that is all!!

We are doing school. I am determined to make this work...I need more consistency so with that I am not going to be as available...school and training needs some focus. So leave a message...ha!

We are still trying to sell the house. It is a heavy burden on me and I pray we are done soon with this chapter! I don't do so well with change and we have a lot coming up!

I better go check on the progress of my little scholar!
E

1 comment:

Kate said...

It was great seeing you last week!! I hope everyone gets well soon :(