Tuesday, February 10, 2009

School

So today was another good school day. We did his math...then on to his print work...which is really lacking so we need to focus more on that. We read a story and are memorizing a verse. They are both doing this and Merideth does better if we start the day with including her in school work. She will sit and color while Dale and I do math or read. I called My Father's World and am going to use it for Dale's 1st grade. I love how everything we have learned points back to the Bible. I am not sure what I am going to use for miss Meri Ellis. The MFW stuff for pre k is really just toys...so I am going to look a little more. Mardels is opening here soon, PTL, and they have a great section for homeschoolers so I am excited about that!! So off to get lunch and work on taxes...E

No comments: