Tuesday, March 25, 2008

So the points for the cake were way too many but oh...they are worth it. Then on Sunday, Easter, we went to the farm...Mother made a Red Velvet Cake...Happens to be my favorite!! Anyway today is Monday and I am thinking of it as and new start on WW. You can go and check out a new post over at the other site.

So for the rabbit the photos of him are so funny...all you see is fur! He is a ball of fluff! The name has been hard to come by...we all can't agree. And to be honest it will be hard to top a cool name like Gumball!! So I think I FINALLY have it..Louie! Many reasons why...one is I just like it. Our turtle it named Roy and it kinda goes with it. I had a college prof named that and I still pray for him to find the Truth...now a rabbit with the name will keep me on task more! And Louise Gossett Jr, they are of the same skintone. Oh and I didn't know rabbits could have dandruf!! He does!!


Okay well photos soon...I hope!!

UPDATE ON RABBIT
Okay so I FINALLY have the name...drum roll..BOO!
Scout, our Siberian Husky, is named after a character in the book, "To Kill A Mockingbird", so when we got Shadow she just was not a Boo...well the rabbit is. Okay so there you go, His name is BOO!
Love all,
E

No comments: