Wednesday, April 02, 2008

GOODMORNING!
Wow I got up before 8 today! The kids are still asleep as is the husband, he got home after 1 am this morning! I need to shower but decided to blog quickly. I am on coffee cup #2 and have had my QT and am about to get ready, embrace the day! I read in Daniel this morning. This is sad to admit but I did not know/remeber that the 3 in the firey furnace had different name prior to the king changing them!? So there is my something I have learned today! Okay well I am so rambleing...go figure, 2 cups of joe, ha! I am going to work on HS today, sew some, and not turn on the tv for anyone! Well the most wonderful little brown eyed boy just came in so I am going to rock for awhile!!

Love,
E

1 comment:

z said...

I am so glad your day is going smoothly. I so wish we lived closer!!! 'm praying you have a great Thursday!! ((hugs))