Tuesday, October 13, 2009

WOW...I'm BACK!


Okay so in honor of the halfathon that we are doing I have taken a photo of day one of training. We are going to do this to celebrate a friends milestone birthday and also to get in shape...the motivation will be the trip and celebrating with my girl friends. Most are walking it, some are running but in the end it will be fun and great for us all. We still aren't sure where we are doing the halfathon but will keep you posted!!
So we are mostly settled into our new home. Moving across country to a different part out West has been an adventure. Getting settled into a routing with home school is the most important thing right now so I am going to give FB a break and I will be blogging more! That way the grandparents and other family can see what is going on!! We have been to the Grand Canyon twice (North and South Rims), once on our way here and then again with a df. We also went on a grand adventure to Zion! It was amazing and all I can say is I cannot wait until the next trip!! I have had requests to post photos of our house on FB but I am going to put them here...you know the whole FB break thingy!! We are starting Dance with Miss Merideth tomorrow and Dale is a Cub Scout...we are enjoying it all. I better run...got a lot to do around here!! Next post will have the front of the house...then I will add more later...or it may include Dale's leaf cake for the Cub Scout Cake Auction!!

No comments: