Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cub Scout Cake

YAY for Dale he made a cake for Cub Scouts. I even let him crack the eggs and pour in the ingredients!! I did roll out the sugar leaves BUT he put them on himself! I iced the cake too...I know but my OCD came out and I couldn't stand to think of the mess...I am working on it...he did get to crack 3 eggs!!



We had so much fun last night at the Pack meeting. His cake was the highest bid and made $25, the total for the troop was over $500!! He was so excited. He bought a "football" cake and it was yummy, or so they tell me...has gluten so it is a no go for me!



Well supper time around here...I am thinking In-N-Out burgers...YUMMY! And yes I can eat there, just no bread/bun.

For some reason it won't let me post pictures...I will get them on here later!!

No comments: