Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthdays and Dresses




I cannot believe that our precious girl is about to be 4! Here is her invitation for her family party...I think that is all I can swing this year! Here is what is going on...
WE move in less than 5 weeks!
Merideth is turning 4 on the 9th!
We still have a house for sale.
We need to pack...schedule movers...etc
MOVE...
Granddaddy's 85th birthday party.
School.
And then just the other everyday stuff we have going on! I know we will blink and we will be on the road to New Mexico for the summer, Stephen's training is there...then...blink...we will be in Vegas! WOW!
Okay so to keep my sanity...sort of! I am sewing some...just a little because we have to keep this house ready to show! But her dress she has on in the photos is from the greatest pattern maker...Portabellopixie...Sandi Henderson. Her patterns are easy to use and I can make this dress in under 2 hours. The pants pattern is a favorite too and they are easier than the dress.
Well I better go do some productive things around here!

1 comment:

z said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! (and she's too big!!)